Tuesday, June 2, 2009

White Mocha Happiness

I'm thankful for people who let me participate in their lives for a little while. It's like I'm constantly coming and going and for those who stay I feel like I am only a visitor in their lives for a period of time and then I have to pack up and leave. And they have to clean up after me and tell me to write. I suck at writing. I get worse and worse at it the more times I have to say goodbye. I used to hold on for dear life to the ones I had to leave. Writing was how I coped with it. Now I find that to survive I have to write less often. Maybe it's a selfishness though. Maybe I just don't like my life right now so I don't want to have to catch people up on it. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. Dorota gave me copies of videos she took of my last concert. I played a new song. It needs work but the chorus is worth keeping. It keeps playing in my head. We all got something something something. We all got something something something. We all got something something something. Something to hold on to.


Posted with LifeCast


0 comments: