Saturday, June 6, 2009

Warsaw Minstry Blog & A friends blog

While I was in Warsaw last week, I was able to work with some people who minister to poor families and orphans. It was a good time. I was asked to write a blog post about the day. Click on the link to go to the blog page where the pictures and story were posted on...

Radosc Blog Page

Also, today I read a friend's blog post about being a pastor. I really liked his thoughts. I'm thankful that I can call Kyle and Anna my friends. Anyways... if you'd like to read his thoughts, here's the link...

Kyle's Blog

As for me, I'm in Krakow with a 3 day long headache. Maybe it's the weather. Maybe I'm allergic to Krakow. I don't know. I just finished watching the Matrix Trilogy. Man there was a ton of theology in those 3 movies. Like from Christianity and Buddhism and Hinduism and other religions I'm sure. They were just jam packed with philosophical sayings. It was like watching a religion theology book. ha. Anyways... But as far as Christian Theology, I am reading "Jesus Among Other God's" by Ravi Zacharias. Good book. I like it so far. I like the author because he's knowledgeable of other major religions and doesn't really throw rocks at the other religions so much. It's more of him examining how different Jesus really is compared to the others.

"Sunshine Hill" by Derek Kehler just came on my shuffling ipod. Perfect moment for that song. Here's his myspace page...

Derek Kehler's Myspace Page

Dobrej Sabota!

0 comments: