Saturday, November 22, 2008

conversation topics

topic 1: big people decisions
putting size to the side, i don't like making big people decisions. i'm so not decisive. i find that i still have to run my decision making process through my dad. he hasn't really made decisions for me for several years now, but his affirmation of a decision or his encouragement to think a different way are still huge factors in the decisions i make. bizarre.

for example, i need a new guitar. there's option 1 and there's option 2. both are equally good decisions, but i can't decide which one. so i had to email my dad about both of the options to get his feedback. he liked option 2 which has caused me to consider option 3. go figure. makes sense to me.

it's like i don't have the self-confidence to make my own decisions.

ok... next topic... snow, clouds, music that makes me feel at home, and a big jar of hot coffee on a cold morning.

i found this radio station on itunes that i'm listening to. all my itunes music is on my external hard drive that was soaked (my ears are tired of the ipod and headphones). i'm too afraid to turn it on. i'm waiting to buy a new external hard drive, but in order to buy replacement things i have to submit proof of replacement value. i was going to get it all from the electronic store website that's all in polish which was taking forever when i finally realized that the site doesn't actually like the prices on the stupid items! grr... so i'm thinking of borrowing a camera to take to the store and take pics of the prices and items. we'll see.

topic 3
table center pieces... coffee mixed with creamer and sugar... etc... that's all i gots.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Jess is pregnant? Huh...didn't know that! Exciting though! Thinking of you over there...it's 23 degrees this morning and I love it!

cosas del mar said...

I am the same way with making decisions...I have to get approval first, by someone, anyone really. miss you.

Michelle said...

You can just use butter and use my recipe...it'll taste a little different but should be fine.